Full Stack Web Developer
November 2018 - Present
- Worked with the Maxar Creative team to build Ruby on Rails applications:
Students for Sensible Drug Policy
July 2015 - November 2018
- Migrated legacy WordPress site to a headless CMS with a Hugo front end to address performance, security, and maintenance concerns.
- Updated website to meet WCAG 2.0 AA standards.
- Deployed and documented full stack for the updated website using Ubuntu 18.04, Nginx, and Passenger.
- Built Chapter Activity Tracker, a Ruby on Rails app which allows student chapters to update national headquarters about their activities on campus.
- Became a Certified NationBuilder Developer to create internal productivity applications on top of NationBuilder API using Python, PHP, and Ruby scripting.
- Maintained legacy WordPress and Drupal web properties.
Mobile Development Intern
September 2013 - January 2014
- Designed internal website to explain and justify the implementation of DevOps in the mobile development department.
Electrical Engineering Intern
May 2012 - August 2013
- Embedded systems programming using .NET micro framework, prototyping and documenting industrial-grade packaging machinery
Center for 21st Century Skills
May 2011 - May 2012
- Developed an iOS Application to assist with field research on public education